Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Love is Complicated

Someone once said, never fell in love, learn to love each other.

Of all the person I know, why is your birthday same as the person I once liked before. What a coincidence. I promised myself for not doing the wrong mistake again. Never stop yourself from chasing after your dream because of a guy. I already wasted a year and I shall not dump my dream away for you. Both of you got so much in common, same birthday, same character, same height, etc. Just one big different is I knew you since I'm still 14 years old. I think I never love you, haha, is just that both of you got so many things in common that attract me to pay more attention to you. So, I must chill myself and get over it. Anyway, I do really like you as my friend who always take good care of me in a very different way. Just to let you know, I know you didn't bully me all the time. 

Hope that you got your dream body even though you are still short. Stay cute, funny, caring and all those positive characters and because yolo, please don't over do it. Okay for now, please remember me forever or not I'm gonna be in your dream hunting you. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment